GPS users, please note: Do not use the street address for the CoRE Building. Please use intersection of Brett and Bowser Roads, Piscataway, NJ 08854, and then follow signs into Lot 64.
FROM ROUTE 1 AND THE NJ TURNPIKE:
• Follow Route 18 North (or West: signs differ, but mean the same) to New Brunswick.
• Proceed over the Raritan River on the John Lynch Bridge.
• Take the exit for Campus Road – Busch Campus.
• Follow this road through the various curves until the road turns into one lane. Go ¼ way around the traffic circle and take the first exit onto Bartholomew Road.
• At the 4-way stop sign, make a left onto Brett Road.
• Drive up the short hill. After the curve, the road straightens and you will come to a stop sign at the entrance to Parking Lot 64. You must obtain a parking permit from a DIMACS staff member to put on your dashboard. (Parking restrictions are strictly enforced)
• The CoRE Building (a seven-story, dark brown brick structure) will be on your right at the far end of the lot.
The following accommodations are available to CCICADA guests in the Piscataway/New Brunswick area. Click on the links for directions, room availability, rates and other information.
Copyright © CCICADA. Website designed and maintained by The Lubetkin Media Companies LLC. All rights reserved..