Undergraduates from across the country, mentored by CCICADA researchers, will participate in a variety of projects related to homeland security. The 2014 REU will be held at the CCICADA Center in Piscataway, NJ. Move-in day is June 1. (Applications for the 2014 program are no longer being accepted.)
Students will work at Rutgers University for 8 weeks, under the direct supervision of faculty mentors. A small number of REU participants are selected to participate in an extension of the research experience. These students will travel to DIMATIA, at Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic, and will participate in the Midsummer Combinatorial Workshop as well as additional REU programs.
If you are a parent or student and have questions, contact the REU Coordinator Gene Fiorini at 848-445-5930 or contact the DIMACS staff.
Event Details http://reu.dimacs.rutgers.edu/
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- CCICADA Reconnect Workshop, June 1 – 7, 2014
- 2017 Reconnect Workshop – June 11 – 17, 2017
- 2016 Reconnect Workshop – June 12-18, 2016
- 2015 Reconnect Workshop – June 14-20, 2015
- Seminar Series: Impartial Avoidance and Achievement Games For Generating Finite Groups, November 4, 2014
- Seminar Series: Utilizing Social Media to Optimize Disaster Response, October 14, 2014
- Seminar Series: Graph Cards, September 30, 2014
- 50 Researchers from 10 Universities Gather in Troy, NY for CCICADA’s Annual Research Retreat in May 2014
- Seminar Series: Distributed Storage Systems: Issues, Performance Analysis and Code, April 15, 2014 Design
- Looking Towards LIDAR 2018, November 22, 2013 Workshop